How would you like to share your ticketing or registration options quickly and easily through your own website without bouncing purchasers to other websites to complete transactions? Want to raise your SEO and keep visitors on your site?
Eventastic always offers you the option to create and share a ticketing/registration page with multiple marketing features by simply inserting the link to your page in your website but did you know we also offer a quick & simple 5 step ticket creation method allowing you to utilize the Ticketing Kiosk for incidences where you just want a popup window displaying only your ticketing options.
Your website may already show all the necessary information they’ll need to sell them on your offering and all you need is the vehicle for them to make the purchase while maintaining their interest in your site. We can offer you that! You may decide to use your social media channels to steer people to your own website to view the offering info and purchase without all the bells and whistles offered through a full marketing/ticketing page. You’ve added the button “Get tickets” or “What’s Happening” and you simply need the link to ticketing where the registrant will easily click and purchase right on your website.
Eventastic software offers an option where you insert the link to the ticketing you create into your website so just a simple popup kiosk window displaying only your ticketing appears. No bouncing people to other websites to purchase and you raise your SEO! Plus, we’ve got a shortcut for you to create ticketing in 5 easy steps when wanting to utilize only the popup Ticketing Kiosk. Here’s how:
- Click ‘Create’ to begin and name your event or offering. This name will appear on the ticket type you create under the key photo on the ticket. A page will open giving you options to edit various sections if using the full marketing ticketing page but for just the Ticketing Kiosk continue reading below.
- Hover over the small square default photo and edit to add your key logo or photo which will appear on all tickets created.
- Click ‘Edit’ in ‘The Details’ section of the opened page. A popup template will appear where you’ll click to add the location, date, time and ‘capacity’ if relevant to your offering. The location, date and time will appear on your ticketing. The capacity will be relevant to add if you create a ticket that applies to capacity so you won’t oversell your event. The description section is not necessary to fill out if only creating tickets to share and sell and disregarding use of the full marketing page.
- Turn ‘Ticketing/Transaction’ ON and your ticketing management page will open where you’ll create your ticket types with options of stipulating ticket name, selling dates and times, description to appear on the ticket, promo code & registration form options along with other choices like passing along ticketing & credit card fees and even taxes if applicable to the purchaser leaving you no cost.
- Click the “Online Ticket Kiosk” button at the bottom of the ticketing manager page to retrieve the shareable link to your newly created tickets to insert into your website and even share through email & social media channels to start selling or taking registrations.
Eventastic software has been designed with your needs in mind providing new agile bendable products for your business, organization or attraction. No other software in the industry offers such a vast array of unique services, low pricing and customizable sales & marketing tools. With our new technology & your awesome branding the possibilities are endless. Click here to learn more about our PRO Licence for you to own your own branded ticketing & registration software for as low as $1/month! PLUS receive your own linkable search page holding all your offerings making it easy for people to view & process their transactions through your own website with funds going directly to you!