So many times I’m with friends and conversation centres around what people have been doing; where they’ve been recently…. and then we end up talking about places we haven’t been and would like to go. Every time, we get pumped up, and close by clinking glasses and saying “We should all plan to do that!”.
There have been multiple conversations about planning trips to see Chicago, Nashville, New York and more. It’s been forever since we’ve been on a wine tour or pub-crawl and I started thinking about wanting to connect more with friends and recreating fun experiences.
Coordinating friends for a day excursion or longer doesn’t have to be difficult when you have an online tool like Eventastic at your fingertips. Picking a destination whether a theme park, bus tour, camping trip, cottage stay, concert etc. and sending a cool invite to a group of friends is the start of that great get-together you’ll be talking about for years after.
It’s Simple to Begin the Planning Process
- Google some pictures of your destination that will intrigue friends through cover photos.
- Choose a photo to be used as your event profile pic. ex. You as the organizer or destination logo.
- Consider the option of adding a video whether from Youtube or personally made to add to your invite.
- Gather info regarding date, time, location and any special details.
- Establish the cost/person which will be the ‘ticket price’ and name the ticket appropriately. ex. Tour & Bus Fee.
It’s free and easy to sign up for Eventastic. You simply enter your name, email address and fill out a template using the menu features. Once completed, email your Eventastic event link to those invited. Friends can pay your trip fee upfront online and you as the organizer can retrieve the money and make arrangements. The photo sharing feature is great for easily sharing photos with everyone during and after the event!