Thanksgiving is a holiday associated with people giving thanks for a good harvest and other good fortunes over the year. It’s a time where the community comes together and shares with those less fortunate through donations of food, clothing and items to programs directly helping those in need. It is also a time where people generously give monies to programs and fundraisers focussing on the communities’ needs.
In addition to the above I always feel so appreciative and thankful of those so willing to give not only their monies and items but also to those willing to give of their time in coordinating and planning events to support and help. Isn’t that what ‘community’ is all about? People helping people? People going that extra step to make a difference?
City programs, church programs, schools etc. all have people working this time of year to plan and prepare for Thanksgiving festivities and fundraisers centred around those young and old coming together to help others. It’s an all over warm and fuzzy feeling knowing you have participated in the process. Having a big heart and wanting to fundraise for a great cause is easier with the right tools. Event organizers can benefit from technology formulated to make the process of raising and collecting monies easier for them.
Eventastic is an online event software company which can help you help others by providing you free online tools making event planning, marketing and fundraising easier. With Eventastic you can:
1. Provide and share all the necessary details of your event or fundraiser on a webpage
2. Promote through photosharing and video technology
3. Sell tickets for your event
4. Accept donations for your cause
5. Personally thank sponsors for contributions
6. Sell merchandise/goods where applicable (i.e. pre-sell bake sale items)
7. Install a ticketing widget right on your own website
8. Share your event page through email and all social media channels
We would love to be of assistance to you this Thanksgiving. Click here to begin the process.