So You Signed Up For Eventastic’s Branded Ticketing And Registration? Let’s Get Started!
Your Account is Already Set Up & Ready For You
When you clicked to become a branded client on Eventastic.com, an email was sent to you indicating a Branded account was created for you and all funds through transactions made on your account will now flow directly to you! Within that email was a custom new user webpage link linking you to your Branded Ticketing Platform! The email you used to sign up automatically made you the admin of your account. (If you want more admins added you must contact our office for those additions to be made)
How You Get Started
In order to begin using all your new innovative marketing and management tools simply click the custom ‘new user’ link that was emailed to you by our admin office. (If you have misplaced the email with your branded user link then please contact our office & we’ll resend it to you.) This link will always be the gateway to your branded site!
Once clicked, Sign In and you’ll be directed to your new branded search landing page:
- Click ‘Account’ in the top bar to enter your general account info like name, logo, business description (once complete, the pages you create will have the ‘Contact’ section auto-load with your info)
- Click ‘Create’ when ready to start creating a micro-site page. As your pages are created they will appear in your micro-site list for editing purposes or to check your transaction dashboard.
- As micro-sites are created and if made to be open to the ‘Public’ you will see the clickable cards appear on your search page. See example below:
Your ticketing/registration page created will be your micro website for marketing and managing all aspects of what you’re offering. Selling tickets? Taking registrations? Sharing an agenda or listing speakers? Accepting donations or crowdfunding for a cause? Want to share a personalized video message? Whatever the bells and whistles you decide to add to your microsite, you’ll be able to share your link through email and/or all social media channels as well as link directly to your own website! PLUS, if you click to make your page open to the public it will be auto-loaded to Eventastic’s Listings HUB for added exposure.
We’re always available to answer your questions! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!
Hope this has been helpful! Looking forward to continuing to offer great online tools and tips serving your ticketing & registration needs.
We know you’re busy but take a moment to see if Eventastic’s online ticketing and registration software may be more innovative and helpful than what you are currently using.
Does your ticketing software give you this?
- Do they allow you to combine ticket and voucher options in order to sell such things like admission along with food/drink options in one Combo priced ticket delivering your ticket and voucher automatically online?
- Do they empower others to sell your tickets and vouchers through their own customized links online thus stimulating an auto calculated commission on only the new trackable business they bring in which results in extra sales without you having to lower your prices?
- Do they position your ticketing with other industry tickets to create a bundle package that stimulates new sales and makes your products more attractive like your museum ticket and hotel room in one transaction? Automatically get paid along with your offer partner!
- Do they automatically hide your Early Bird ticketing and display new pricing without having to watch and manually change the data yourself? Never miss that deadline again!
- Do they allow you to create a promo code for your sponsors that automatically changes the message printed on your tickets when used to thank them for their generous commitment to your organization or offer other promotional messaging? Sponsors love this.
- Do they offer a weekly pass with multiple day redemption allowing registrants/purchasers to see several events or sites within your venue and control access at every point that day and for a week? Tracking software tells you when they scanned to avoid fraud.
- Do they give you a free micro website to promote and carry your tickets along with crowd funding and ecommerce options in a user friendly easily managed package?
- Do they provide a simple, straight to the point ticket window kiosk directly from your tickets to be linked on your own website or through all your social media channels?
- Do they allow you to generate serious revenue by adding your sponsors and supporters as advertisers to auto collect funds and allow them to do the heavy lifting of adding the ad in order for you to stay true to your core business and just watch the money flow in monthly?
- Do they NOT charge you a fee for every ticket that goes out the door? We win in volume, you win every day when you pass along fees to the customer and end up with no costs.
- Do they make sure your branding is on everything the attendee sees from start to end showing strength and structure of your organization? Get Branded for only $1/month!
We offer you all these and more!
Check us out at Eventastic.com. Got questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
Looking forward to providing you great tools to market and manage all your ticketing and registration needs.
I really don’t need a reason to have a party. Planning a get-together with friends to celebrate life is good enough for me and when a cause arises to plan an event whether small or larger magnitude it’s fun to jump in with both feet when you have the right tools at your fingertips. Whether community, business or personally based, being able to successfully plan, implement and track the information needed not only for this but also future parties is critical and we’ve created five steps to help you with your event planning.
Let’s Start Planning
- Decide On The Theme And Nature Of Your Event. Who will be invited and how many you’ll be able to house are factors to consider. Is this a personal, business or community function? A party of 20 close friends is way different than a bash for a couple hundred at a local venue and will subsequently involve way different decisions to be made. A themed event is fun when scheduled close to a community or seasonal celebration. Always remember when considering numbers for your event, often only 3/4 or even 1/2 of those invited will actually attend depending on time of year, nature of the event and even other events or seasonal celebrations occurring at that time so pad your invite list to compensate for those who may not be able to attend.
- Consider Your Party Budget. Is it just you or a team of people planning this event? Will the party involve monies in order to implement successfully and what is that realistic number? Consider costs for things like venue, decor, food, drink, entertainment, photographer, security etc and have those discussions early in the planning stages. Will the organizers themselves be contributing or will you be charging enough to attend the event to help with costs? Do you have a dollar amount you’d like to raise to then give to a needed cause? With Eventastic you can create your tickets and choose to have the guest incur transaction fees thus allowing the organizer to retain full ticket value.
- Pick A Venue. If not your home, pick the place that will be able to hold your attendee number goal comfortably. Better not to choose a venue which can hold 300 for a party of 100. You want your party to present full and not sparse which could give guests the impression that many didn’t ‘show’. Choose a place that will allow for activities and event ideas and activities you have in mind in terms of decor, entertainment, age relevance and easy access. Also, consider choosing a venue where guests will not have to taxi long distances at the end of the evening.
- Create An Experience. These days it’s all about the guest ‘experience’. You’ll want them talking well after the event so create an experience that they’ll remember and share with others. Add some decor pizzazz whether through lighting, decorations and cool niches where guests can stand or sit to chat. Food and drink options and choices are important considerations. Open bar? Signature specialty drinks? Circulating appetizers? Bowls of pretzels, chips and popcorn? Buffet? Ensure guests have easy access to what you offer for food and drink. Nice to have multiple bar options for large events to avoid long lineups of people trying to get drinks and not able to enjoy the fun with their friends. Clean well stocked bathrooms are a must! Choose entertainment to fit your budget yet provide an experience to be enjoyed by all. Whether DJ, live band, iPod playlist or karaoke, have music to coincide with your theme yet interspersed with classic favourites. Add a photographer to the mix so your party will live on.
- Market , Implement & Track. It’s easy now to market, get the word out and track responses about your party or large event if you take advantage of the right online tools providing features you’ll need and relish for its success. The added cost factor of printing tickets is not necessary today and the additional manpower and energy required to distribute info, sell and collect monies is a thing of the past for those who take advantage of time and cost saving online tools. Creative use of photos and video can serve to give the guest a taste of what they will experience in attending the event as well as highlight special guests, entertainers and even event sponsors. Collect attendee info and now save and track key information by adding questions to your ticketing that guests will need to respond to prior to checkout. Chicken or fish? Do you have any allergies we need to be aware of?
Eventastic provides organizers with simple to use, free online event planning tools helping to augment their success! Designed to help you creatively market and manage your events, people worldwide are now using Eventastic features and tools like registration/ticketing, donation and guest funding options, item and service sales options, photo and video upload capability and gamification options along with a full dashboard giving instant updates with guest or participant responses. Once complete you simply share your custom event page link by email, or posting to any social media channel relevant to the audience you are hoping to attract. Add all your social media feeds to your event page allowing viewers to easily follow or like your pages. Remember to add an event hashtag to your event page to assist with the event buzz you’re looking for before, during and after the event. Start creating your party experience and buzz well before the event to intrigue guests to commit. Try it now for free!
We all know the importance of attending business networking events to increase visibility of your company as well as add a face and handshake with those your are meeting possibly for the first time. How many times have you attended an event and went to give one of your business cards to someone and find you are out? If properly prepared you’ll avoid writing your name and number on a napkin found close by, hoping the recipient doesn’t use it for other purposes.
How to prepare for your next business networking event
There are a few things you can do to prepare when planning on attending a business networking event. We’ve come up with our top 10 tips to help you be prepared for your next.
- Have a ‘Quick Pitch’ of your business prepared to share, along with who you are and your relation to the company
- Be prepared to speak on 1 or 2 key factors which may separate your business from other like businesses
- Be aware of your business’ needs in the community and with who at the event may be helpful to connect
- Presentation is important so arrive in smart casual attire with a positive attitude and smile on your face
- Keep conversations relatively short to allow yourself and others time to circulate & don’t be afraid to excuse yourself to move on to others
- Have your businesses cards printed and prepared to share in a designated pocket for quick access
- Carry a pen to make short reminder notes on cards of those you meet
- Take the time to not only meet circulating attendees but also the exhibitors at the event as they may also introduce you to other key players
- Recognize that even those attendees you view as not having an obvious reason for connection could be a stepping stone to someone who could use your service.
- Tell friends and business associates of the event in order to help build more relationships in the business community
Judy Bird is a blogger and social media specialist for Eventastic. Please check out more blog articles here and follow Judy’s tweets @Eventastic
Eventastic is an online ticketing and registration platform helping organizers worldwide create, manage and market their parties and events and allowing for guest funding, donations/fundraising as well as merchandise sales. Take advantage of tools like applying custom questions to your event registration helping to gather information pertinent to your business or event success. Free for free events!
Networking in business, while not a new concept, has changed over the last few years with new technology available online to have people connect with similar businesses and potential customers. Networking face-to-face however continues to be an advantageous method for many in business to join with like-minded people and gain exposure both personally and work related. You have the opportunity to recognize, learn more about and in turn act on business opportunities relevant to your company and the community you are close with. More and more larger cities are promoting networking events of this nature and businesses and corporations are taking advantage of these opportunities in their regions and communities.
I have had the opportunity over the years of attending networking events for those connected to the wedding, high tech and event industries and found them to be inspiring, rich in information and helpful in the growth of the business. What an amazing opportunity to have a focussed time where people relevant to my industry come together to share ideas, what they do, what they offer and how we can possibly work together to offer better services. Building relationships through networking events with others in your community on a face-to-face basis can be a very positive experience for outreach and company growth. Establishing a business rapport with those connected with your industry over drinks, appetizers, discussions and handshakes may seem cumbersome to some but the reality is that there is something to be said with human contact and eye-to-eye introductions.
If your community offers these opportunities it is wise to take advantage and partake in meeting other business people in your field. It’s amazing what you can learn and how you can benefit from meeting people in a relaxed atmosphere and what new relationships grow through face-to-face contact and discussion.
If organizing a networking event in your own community we invite you to use Eventastic to promote and sell tickets for your event, as well as feature and thank your sponsors all in one easy to use online feature rich platform.
It’s a behaviour one has hopefully learned very early in life. We are taught to help others in pre-school and throughout our education. We are encouraged through family life and religious affiliations to help others. To do something to benefit another individual or group through sharing, comforting, teaching etc. is what helping others is all about and in doing so you quickly learn the multiple benefits of this action.
Benefits of Helping Others
There are multiple reasons why one should consider helping others whether through everyday living, volunteering, teaching or otherwise. When you help others you:
- Feel satisfaction in knowing you have made a positive contribution
- Feel an increase in self worth
- Let others know they are important
- Make connections with others
- Acknowledge and recognize your ability to assist where help is needed
- Make a difference
- Feel gratification through the rewards of positive feedback
- Feel pleasure and happiness
- Feel fulfillment with increased sense of purpose
- Show others the importance of helping and inspire them to do so
Helping in Your Own Community
Communities benefit from people willing to help people. Not necessarily earth shattering news but sometimes we get so caught up with our busy lives we forget how extra efforts to help others can make a difference in making the world a better place.
Not sure where to start? Here’s a short inspirational list to get you thinking.
- Consider volunteering with an organization or group in your community
- Ask friends or workmates to join you in organizing/participating in a small or large fundraiser
- Ask neighbours to assist and participate with a street party or garage sale with donations to a local charity
- Search for fundraisers or events in your community and call to offer assistance
- Offer help to someone in need
- Make a donation
- Offer assistance with a program or event offered through your religious affiliation and/or school
- Offer assistance with a local sports/recreational team
- Teach skills you have to others
- Organize a support group for a cause needing attention
Whether it’s opening a door for someone, baking for a bake sale, assisting with a car wash, gathering items for a community garage sale or assisting with a large gala, you have the ability to make a difference!
Eventastic is event software you can use to invite guests, manage RSVPs, successfully promote/market events, sell tickets and merchandise and accept donations for any cause you choose! Consider using Eventastic for your next party, fundraiser or event. Get started here.