So You Signed Up For Eventastic’s Branded Ticketing And Registration? Let’s Get Started!
Your Account is Already Set Up & Ready For You
When you signed up as a Pro-Licence Branded client on Eventastic.com, an email was sent to you indicating a Branded account was created for you and all funds through transactions made on your branded ticketing and registration platform will now flow directly to you! Within that email was a custom branded client webpage link linking you to your Branded Ticketing Platform! The email you used to sign up automatically made you the admin of your account. (If you want more admins added you must contact our office for those additions to be made)
How You Get Started
In order to begin using all your new innovative marketing and management tools simply click the custom ‘new user’ link that was emailed to you by our admin office. It should appear like “your business name.eventastic.com” (If you have misplaced the email with your branded user link then please contact our office & we’ll resend it to you.) This link will always be the gateway to your branded ticketing and registration platform and you will no longer sign into Eventastic to create your ticketing or registration pages!
Enter your custom URL, Sign In and you’ll be directed to your new branded search and listings landing page. From this page you’ll be able to adjust your account information and create full marketing ticketing and registration pages as needed or utilize the ticketing kiosk where only your ticketing options appear without all the bells and whistles. If pages created are clicked to be ‘open’ for public viewing they will appear on your branded search/listings page in the form of clickable cards allowing transactions to be made.
Your Search/Listings Page will Appear Like This:
- Click ‘Account’ in the top bar to enter your general account info like name, logo, business description (once complete, the pages you create will have the ‘Contact’ section auto-load with your info)
- Click ‘Create’ when ready to start creating a ticketing aka micro-site page. As your pages are created they will appear in your pages list for editing purposes or to check your transaction dashboard.
- As ticketing or registration pages are created and if made to be open to the ‘Public’ you will see the clickable cards appear on your search page. If your search page or sometimes referred to as ‘landing page’ has more than one card listed we suggest sharing the link to your search page to allow registrants or purchasers to see all your offers and then choose what they are interested in. See example below:
Your individual ticketing/registration page created will be your micro-website for marketing and managing all aspects of what you’re offering. Selling tickets? Taking registrations? Sharing an agenda or listing speakers? Sell gift certificates? Accepting donations or crowdfunding for a cause? Want to share a personalized video message? Whatever the bells and whistles you decide to add to your microsite, you’ll be able to share either your individual page link or your full search page link through email and/or all social media channels to get the word out fast. Link your search page directly to your own website for even more traction!
We’re always available to answer your questions! Please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
Hope this has been helpful! Looking forward to continuing to offer great online tools and tips serving your ticketing & registration needs.
We know you’re busy but take a moment to see if Eventastic’s online ticketing and registration software may be more innovative and helpful than what you are currently using.
Does your ticketing software give you this?
- Do they allow you to combine ticket and voucher options in order to sell such things like admission along with food/drink options in one Combo priced ticket delivering your ticket and voucher automatically online?
- Do they empower others to sell your tickets and vouchers through their own customized links online thus stimulating an auto calculated commission on only the new trackable business they bring in which results in extra sales without you having to lower your prices?
- Do they position your ticketing with other industry tickets to create a bundle package that stimulates new sales and makes your products more attractive like your museum ticket and hotel room in one transaction? Automatically get paid along with your offer partner!
- Do they automatically hide your Early Bird ticketing and display new pricing without having to watch and manually change the date yourself? Never miss that deadline again!
- Do they allow you to create a promo code for your sponsors that automatically changes the message printed on your tickets when used to thank them for their generous commitment to your organization or offer other promotional messaging? Sponsors love this.
- Do they offer a weekly pass with multiple day redemption allowing registrants/purchasers to see several events or sites within your venue and control access at every point that day and for a week? Tracking software tells you when they scanned to avoid fraud.
- Do they give you a free micro website to promote and carry your tickets along with crowd funding and ecommerce options in a user friendly easily managed package?
- Do they provide a simple, straight to the point ticket window kiosk directly from your tickets to be linked on your own website or through all your social media channels?
- Do they allow you to generate serious revenue by adding your sponsors and supporters as advertisers to auto collect funds and allow them to do the heavy lifting of adding the ad in order for you to stay true to your core business and just watch the money flow in monthly?
- Do they NOT charge you a fee for every ticket that goes out the door? We win in volume, you win every day when you pass along fees to the customer and end up with no costs.
- Do they make sure your branding is on everything the attendee sees from start to end showing strength and structure of your organization? Get Branded for only $1/month!
We offer you all these and more!
Check us out at Eventastic.com. Got questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to providing you great tools to market and manage all your ticketing and registration needs.
We all know the importance of attending business networking events to increase visibility of your company as well as add a face and handshake with those your are meeting possibly for the first time. How many times have you attended an event and went to give one of your business cards to someone and find you are out? If properly prepared you’ll avoid writing your name and number on a napkin found close by, hoping the recipient doesn’t use it for other purposes.
How to prepare for your next business networking event
There are a few things you can do to prepare when planning on attending a business networking event. We’ve come up with our top 10 tips to help you be prepared for your next.
- Have a ‘Quick Pitch’ of your business prepared to share, along with who you are and your relation to the company
- Be prepared to speak on 1 or 2 key factors which may separate your business from other like businesses
- Be aware of your business’ needs in the community and with who at the event may be helpful to connect
- Presentation is important so arrive in smart casual attire with a positive attitude and smile on your face
- Keep conversations relatively short to allow yourself and others time to circulate & don’t be afraid to excuse yourself to move on to others
- Have your businesses cards printed and prepared to share in a designated pocket for quick access
- Carry a pen to make short reminder notes on cards of those you meet
- Take the time to not only meet circulating attendees but also the exhibitors at the event as they may also introduce you to other key players
- Recognize that even those attendees you view as not having an obvious reason for connection could be a stepping stone to someone who could use your service.
- Tell friends and business associates of the event in order to help build more relationships in the business community
Judy Bird is a blogger and social media specialist for Eventastic. Please check out more blog articles here and follow Judy’s tweets @Eventastic
Eventastic is an online ticketing and registration platform helping organizers worldwide create, manage and market their parties and events and allowing for guest funding, donations/fundraising as well as merchandise sales. Take advantage of tools like applying custom questions to your event registration helping to gather information pertinent to your business or event success. Free for free events!
Photo sharing prior to, during and after events has become a highly engaging and interactive component of an event and often influences the overall success of an event. Technology now allows you to share digital photos online right from the event invitation, streaming during the event itself and subsequently online following the event.
Benefits of Event Photo Sharing
- Creates a Mood
- Shares information
- Inspires future event interest
- Encourages future event attendance
- Adds an interactive point of interest
- Stimulates conversation at event and through social media
Whether having a personal home party, planning a work related event (seminars, meetings etc..), organizing a fundraiser (special charity, sporting group etc…) you can easily grab the interest of your guests or participants through photo sharing. Potential guests respond well to photos specifically chosen to advertise your event and give a preview of what’s to come.
Event Photo Inspiration
- Home party invites are more fun when guests receive an invite with pictures of past get-togethers, funny quotes or even fun party themed selfies!
- Seminars and business related events will be more intriguing to attend if attendees receive photos of the venue, speakers, previous successes, etc.
- Fundraising and charity event invites carry more meaning and are more intriguing with photos of the charity logo, people/children/pets evoking emotion, pictures of scheduled entertainment, previews of silent auction items, etc.
- Entertainment events like music and theatre performances are advertised with more success when multiple photos of the performers/audience are shared with potential guests.
Beneficial in More Ways Than One
Photo sharing at events has proven not only beneficial for the event host in terms of enticing participation and event promotion (present and future), it is also of great benefit for the participants/guests. Having information/photos streamed during an event is a great way of participants keeping informed, taking notes if applicable, inspiring conversation and encouraging relationship building. These days everyone has a smartphone with abilities to take photos but rarely does a person attending an event have the time or opportunity to capture all the various moments they wish to have as a remembrance. Eventastic gives the event host the tools with options of allowing guests to share digital photos before, during and after an event . Guests appreciate the opportunity to have and share photos from great events they have attended. What a great way of expanding the social media aspect of an event through guests’ participation.
Technology is ever changing. Taking advantage of tools offered is a great way of supplementing your event and adding to the guests’ experience. Make your next event Eventastic!