Do you have the job of selling tickets, vouchers and/or passes for a show, concert, seminar, workshop, attraction, program or other gathering? It’s every organizer’s dream to easily create their tickets and sell fast or increase registrations! All too often customers/guests wait till the last minute to purchase their tickets, possibly waiting to see who else will be attending or even waiting to see if time will allow them to attend that date. It can be a daunting and overwhelming task when you feel it’s on your shoulders to market your offering whereby people will be attracted and intrigued to buy their tickets or register early.
Aside from Eventastic’s software being very user friendly for the organizer as well as the purchaser/registrant we’ve got a few creative tips for helping you get the word out online to intrigue customers/guests and get those sales and registrations happening fast!
1. Create & Share A Full Micro-Site
With Eventastic, one of the multiple ways you can get the word out effectively is by creating your free-registration, tickets, vouchers, passes and Ecommerce options through a micro-site you customize for your needs. We offer you multiple marketing tool options within the Micro-Site template to attract and intrigue your customers or guests through photos, poster marketing, video advertisement options, schedule/agenda listing with added marketing capabilities, adding additional informational files (i.e. menus, parking options), donation button options, sponsor logo listings linked to their websites for added exposure, etc.
Give viewers a feel for what they’ll experience. Make your Micro-Site eye-catching and contain information letting them know what they’ll see, hear, experience with an easy click ticketing/registration button.
- * Share your Micro-Site auto-generated URL link through email and all social media channels making it easy for people to click the link, review & purchase immediately. Tag other social media users to encourage them to share.
- * Add your Micro-Site to your own website increasing your SEO as purchasers are not bounced to other websites to complete their orders. They’ll be able to see all the details, get excited with your offering and be able to simply click the registration/purchase button to indicate their choice and proceed to checkout! All major credit cards are accepted along with Visa debit any day any time.
2. Share Your Custom Auto-Generated Kiosk Window
Once you indicate your intention to create a Micro-Site with ticketing or free registration you’ll see where to add general info like name, date and address of your offering. The profile pic you add, whether a logo or otherwise, will appear on any ticketing, vouchering or passes created. When you click to create a Micro-Site with ticketing, you also get a URL link for a FREE auto-generated Kiosk Window holding all your ticketing/ecommerce options.
While sharing both the full Micro-Site and Kiosk Window is recommended depending on who and where you are sharing your ticketing/registration options, you always have the option to simply complete the name, address, date, add a profile pic, create ticketing and then ONLY utilize the FREE auto-generated ticketing kiosk window for those ‘quick to the point’ sales.
- * Share the kiosk window custom link through email and all social media channels
- * Add the kiosk to your own website whereby people wanting to register or purchase tickets are not given a full detailed marketing page with ticketing but rather see only their purchase options, add to cart and checkout any day, any time.
The key is to make it as easy as possible for registrations and purchases to occur. Don’t lose their interest by making them jump from site to site to complete the order. Make it a one step process to click and buy through your kiosk window.
3. Creative Timed/Limited Ticketing
Our ticketing, vouchers and passes give you customized options whereby various levels of ticketing can be created and displayed according to the time frame you indicate.
- * Offer Early Bird options whereby discounted prices are available for a short time period. People love to get in on the ‘deal’ so adjust your pricing accordingly to encourage early sales.
- * We also give you the tools to only offer certain numbers of ticket types (i.e. only 100 available VIP passes or only 200 seats available) which when advertised as ‘limited sales’ will entice early purchases.
4. Promotional Discount Codes
The use of promo codes is a great way of providing an option of lowering the cost of your offering to all or a limited number of purchasers or registrants. You can be very creative when creating your codes depending on your goals.
- * Create promo codes for all purchasers whereby you cleverly let people know what your tickets are worth yet offer codes discounting the pricing thus ‘giving a deal’ for those using the codes
- * Create customized promo codes for specific groups highlighting their value to your event or business and encouraging sales/registrations
- * Encourage groups given customized promo codes to share them with their clients & business associates to again spread the word
5. Sponsorship Appreciation
Many times sponsors are involved with events to help support it’s success but only get acknowledgement the day of the event or if mentioned through social media posts. Eventastic offers a great option for you to give back to all sponsors by giving them way more exposure prior to the event while also encouraging them to help with sales and registrations. It’s a win-win for both.
- * Add sponsors names and links to your micro-site for their added exposure every time your micro-site page is shared
- * Tell your sponsors you’ve added them to your micro-site giving them more exposure and encourage their assistance in sharing your page through email and social media channels
- * When you create promo codes, Eventastic allows you to add special messaging on tickets, vouchers and passes when purchased and those promo codes are used. By adding a special thank you message and informing sponsors of this feature, they will no doubt want to assist in sharing your ticketing to increase sales and subsequently have their name appear on all ticketing.
6. Sales Rep Rewards System
Looking for even more exposure and increased revenue? Eventastic gives users the tools to gamify their ticket sales by adding sales/event representatives to their created micro-site holding their tickets, vouchers, passes and ecommerce and subsequently reward their efforts.
- *Organizers simply click to turn ‘Gamify Sales’ on at the top of their created micro-site and add the names and email addresses of people assigned as sales reps.
- *These sales representatives are then emailed a custom auto-generated link to the ticketing page and encouraged to share this link through email and social media channels which then can be monitored and tracked by the organizer as well as the Rep for all transactions made.
- *Organizers are provided the tools to gamify the process and encourage more sales by monitoring each sales rep results and offer rewards to top sellers.
7. The HELPS Centre
Placing your Ecommerce into Eventastic’s innovative Helps Centre will empower potentially thousands of individuals to sell on your behalf in a commission style trackable program resulting in increased exposure and transactions for you with little to no effort on your part. Organizations will have the opportunity to raise money for their Not for Profit or cause through a simple self generated unique link custom to them only that when shared through email or social media channels can generate donation dollars for them while rapidly increasing sales for you!
- *You simply create your micro-site in the Helps Centre
- *Submit a percentage you’re willing to donate to a ‘Not for Profit’ for each transaction made through the custom URL link they receive to your micro-site.
- *Once the custom URL link is shared with the Not for Profit, you’ll then have the ability to track sales for sports teams, classrooms, schools or charity and watch it benefit their cause all the while filling seats at your event or attraction.
From daily attraction ticketing to mega sized events, Eventastic’s technology has been designed with your needs in mind providing new agile bendable products for your business, organization or attraction. No other software in the industry offers such a vast array of unique services, low pricing and customizable sales & marketing tools. Click here to learn more.