Photo sharing prior to, during and after events has become a highly engaging and interactive component of an event and often influences the overall success of an event. Technology now allows you to share digital photos online right from the event invitation, streaming during the event itself and subsequently online following the event.
Benefits of Event Photo Sharing
- Creates a Mood
- Shares information
- Inspires future event interest
- Encourages future event attendance
- Adds an interactive point of interest
- Stimulates conversation at event and through social media
Whether having a personal home party, planning a work related event (seminars, meetings etc..), organizing a fundraiser (special charity, sporting group etc…) you can easily grab the interest of your guests or participants through photo sharing. Potential guests respond well to photos specifically chosen to advertise your event and give a preview of what’s to come.
Event Photo Inspiration
- Home party invites are more fun when guests receive an invite with pictures of past get-togethers, funny quotes or even fun party themed selfies!
- Seminars and business related events will be more intriguing to attend if attendees receive photos of the venue, speakers, previous successes, etc.
- Fundraising and charity event invites carry more meaning and are more intriguing with photos of the charity logo, people/children/pets evoking emotion, pictures of scheduled entertainment, previews of silent auction items, etc.
- Entertainment events like music and theatre performances are advertised with more success when multiple photos of the performers/audience are shared with potential guests.
Beneficial in More Ways Than One
Photo sharing at events has proven not only beneficial for the event host in terms of enticing participation and event promotion (present and future), it is also of great benefit for the participants/guests. Having information/photos streamed during an event is a great way of participants keeping informed, taking notes if applicable, inspiring conversation and encouraging relationship building. These days everyone has a smartphone with abilities to take photos but rarely does a person attending an event have the time or opportunity to capture all the various moments they wish to have as a remembrance. Eventastic gives the event host the tools with options of allowing guests to share digital photos before, during and after an event . Guests appreciate the opportunity to have and share photos from great events they have attended. What a great way of expanding the social media aspect of an event through guests’ participation.
Technology is ever changing. Taking advantage of tools offered is a great way of supplementing your event and adding to the guests’ experience. Make your next event Eventastic!